I love pictures. Love love LOVE! I take a ton of them but looking at my collection I noticed I can go for weeks without taking any. That is what brought me to the challenge of taking one picture a day. Here are a couple tips to get you going:
- Take a camera everywhere. Doesn't have to be a big fancy camera with all the bells and whistles. If nothing else use your cell phone camera.
- Don't strive for perfection. This is to capture a moment in life. Life isn't perfect and your pictures don't have to be either. Just take the picture.
- Don't forget to take a picture EVERY day. My iPhone alarm goes off at 5:00 p.m. to remind me. I know this sounds silly but I'm old and can be forgetful.
- Create a separate folder on your computer for these pictures and copy pictures to it ASAP. I will admit this is the most time consuming part but doing it weekly helps.
- Remember taking pictures shouldn't be for vacations and specials events only. Take a picture of your child doing homework, their messy room, your parents, your dog, your house, etc. You get the picture don't you?